Tuesday 11 September 2012

Minds in Motion

One of the more intriguing aspects of the Garda Vilis campaign is the participation of a small group of Zhodani Commandos. Hopefully I'll scrape up enough players so that I can control them as a Ref, as this will allow me to expand their role quite a bit compared to how they are used in Adventure 7: Broadsword.

There are twelve men in total in the commando squad but only ten take the field, however, they are all teleports, which is a great force multiplier. The eleventh man is an attached SORAG* agent skilled in infiltration, he is usually used to scout out teleport locations. The twelfth man is the Director of Operations, a liaison between the squad and higher command. We will be concentrating on the commandos themselves starting, as usual, with their leader.

Name: Captain Echidlaqplil Zhdeshtie-iepr
UPP: 86985A
Age: 34
Psionic Level: 8 (Teleport, Telepathy, Clairvoyance)
Trained on a TL14 world
Decorations: Hero Medal 1st and 2nd Class, Wound Badge x 2

Skills: Leader II, Tactics II, Cbt Rifleman II, High Energy Weapons II, Battledress I, VRF Gauss Gun I, Grav Vehicle I, Forward Observer I, Demolition I, Bribery I, Interrogation I

Service History: Guards Army (Infantry) 1 Term, Guards Commandos 3 Terms. Currently on active service.

The Squad consists of
1 x Team Leader: Morale 11, High initiative
1 x Assistant Team Leader: Morale 8, Average initiative
2 x 4 man Fire Teams: Morale 8, Average initiative

All men wear TL14 Battledress and Grav Belts. They are equipped with PGMP-13s, except for one man who carries a FGMP-14.

In my version of the Garda Vilis campaign these guys are going to operate as a cell, affiliated to the TFL but also with their own agenda. Mysterious agents of chaos if you like whose primary purpose is to act as a destabilising influence. If it becomes necessary to identify them the entire squad will go by the code name "Coldstone".

* if required this character will be generated using the approved supplement "SORAG Handbook of Organisation and Equipment" by Paranoia Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment